— Why Fashion Week —
In my “blogger career” I have been to a few Fashion Weeks, in London, Paris, New York, Singapore and Tokyo, but it was my very first time in Milan! I have to say that this is one of my favorite ones so far!
I loved the street style to bits, you can clearly see that every guest has a passion for fashion dressing up soooo fine! I get so much energy during these inspiring fashion trips, no matter how big or small the designers are. Nothing but respect that they have made it that far.
What’s in it for me to invest money in these trips?
- I just love fashion so much that I want to see it live on the runway, on the streets and join the dress up game myself.
- Content! These are the moments that the fashion industry is watching. I post a lot of outfits, shows, designers or events. I feel very privileged to be able to witness fashion week from up close, so I share a lot on the blog, insta stories, Instagram and write a report for the Asian News newspaper.
- PR. Me being my own PR manager, I represent myself and network my way around, if you’re lucky you can be captured by street photographers to have some more publicity.
- I bring collaborations to Fashion Week. For brands it’s interesting to be present during Fashion Week, whether they are actively involved or not.
- Seeying my fashion friends. Sometimes I just go by myself, because I know I will bump into so many new and old friends in this industry.
So yeah, I going for the next Fashion week in Paris tomorrow. I have to admit that I am a little bit tired from Milan still. I don’t know how some can do four of the fashion weeks in a row. Yet I am thrilled to go back again. For sure I will keep you all posted!!
— Outfit details —
The granny print ‘plaid’ is making a come back once again. Mostly in oversized blazers, but I opted for a co-ord to give it the modern twist. The buttons on the side of these pants are so cool! I kept it simple with some gold jewelry details and a designer bag.