Woohoo survived another Fashion Week! I honestly can’t imagine how those super bloggers are able to attend 4 Fashion Weeks in a row. I took a day off yesterday to recharge and answering emails. Now you might think, why are you so exhausted by just attending some shows? Well, let me take you through a day of Fashion Week with me on, for example, last Thursday.
Most of it you have seen it in the Fashion Week report (here).
– The day before I worked on an article until 2.30 am
– 8.00: alarm to get ready
– 9.00: breakfast. Of course we had to take photos of it first and make sure everything is captured on video (which didn’t work out for me after all the trouble, ugh).
– 11.00: Fitting at Tony Cohen
– 13.00: We bought a sandwich to eat in our room while answering emails.
– 14.30: Getting Fashion Week ready
– 15.45: Visiting the Zalando Fashion House & interview Zyanya Keizer for the report
– 17.00: Photo shoot from our Zalando outfit
– 18.00: Dinner
– 19.00: Prepping a photo for the Boohoo Instagram Take over
– 20.00: First show ‘Judith van Vliet x Chris van den Elzen’
– 21.00: Second show ‘Monique Collignon’
– 23.00: Cocktail time at the hotel (whoops until 2.00)
All of this while capturing the whole adventure on video and the next day start all over again. Now thank god this is the most exciting job in the world to me! I wouldn’t want to change it for anything else. Just want to give you an insight about what’s going on behind the scenes, because I know this isn’t always clear, a bit vague or often underestimated.
Anyhow, during the Tony Cohen fitting I fell in love with this top. Interesting and sexy from the front and back. Very much Fashion Week material don’t you think?!