Finally a beauty related article on the blog! I got soooo many compliments about my purple hair last time I visited the Rob Peetoom beauty market (click here). And guess what.. They gave me another color of the Redken Color Rebel in the goodiebag. This week I tried it out and decided to give you a step by step tutorial to show you how easy it is!
First of all, the Redken Color Rebel is a temporary hair make up that lasts up to 2 or 3 shampoo washes. Hence a great way to experiment with colors (5 colors to choose from)!
What surprises me the most is that these colors are really visible on pitch-black hair as mine, let alone on blond hair ;)
So here is the experiment to do a ombre effect in about 20 minutes myself.
Color Rebel: color “Without a coral”
- Small comb
- Hair dryer
- Curling iron
- Brush your hair thoroughly to avoid tangles.
- Clip up your hair half way and start dyeing your hair with the Color Rebel however you want.
- Blow-dry the hair make up with a small comb. This way you can see the parts you have missed and correct it.
- Use a curling iron to model your hair and to create extra shine.
- Finishing with some hair spray. Tadaaaa!!
You will notice that your hair will be bit stiffer then normal. The benefit of this is that you can create extra volume and the texture of your hair is more visible.
*note: stay away from the rain, it might come off a little bit if your hair is wet.
What do you think?? Would you try it yourself?
—– Shop the post —–