Super excited to post this article today, because of two reasons:
- These photos bring back happy memories of my wonderful time on Miyajima Island last week. The back drop of the historical floating Itsukushima shrine is simply magical that I was determined to include it in this shoot. If you ever have the chance to go there, GO!!!
- I am excited to announce my Asos collaboration for the coming months. Ever since I have discovered Asos, it has been my go to webshop to shop, so you can imagine how ecstatic I was (and still am) when I got this opportunity!!
What I like about Asos is that besides their own amazing collection they also offer countless other fantastic labels from around the world. This makes it a lot easier with shipping costs when I want to order labels from Australia or The US. For example, today’s dress from Free People that I got via Asos, a label I always adored because of the style and aesthetics. I sure can relate to their motto:
A Free People girl lives through art, fashion, music and wanderlust – Free People
This dress is pretty amazing on its own, with diverse options to style. I wanted to create a fashionable wanderlust look for this collaboration and this is the result:
- A fabulous hat for the fashion and sun protection.
- Boots to give it an edgier look and the heel for the height (yet still walk-able for miles).
- A cross body bag to have my arms free and big enough to fit in my tourist essentials (think: passport, rail pass, flyers, tissues, iPhone, wallet etc.).
- Big sunglasses, because what’s a vacation without sunglasses right?!
Enjoy the extended version of photos. It should give an idea how I have experienced this Island :)
—– Shop the Look —–