COLOR ON A GREY DAY

Color on a grey day #bylily

This pink is somewhat out of character for me to wear, sometimes I like to wear the unexpected. Though I figured out that my personal main style is about 80% of the time, casual chic with not too many colors. The other 20% of the time, I love to experiment outside this comfort zone. I mean, can you really tie down to one particular style? Everyday you have a different mood (depending on the weather or occasion for example) and there are so many inspirational trends out there. I can’t choose.. And I won’t choose! ;) The 80/20 rule works perfectly for me :)

Color on a grey day #bylily

Color on a grey day #bylily

Cielo Chic coat #bylily

Another Cielo Chic coat that I represent! This coat is so versatile, you can wear it in different ways. I prefer to wear this coat open, but you can zip it up if you want and even close the collar with a buckle (see the picture in the middle). Furthermore, if you don’t feel like wearing a hood, you can undo the buttons and remove the hood. The order code of this coat is FWB05. Check out the other two Cielo Chic coats that I wore: FWB33 and FWB23.

Some last notes. I was wearing my Supertrash hidden high heels sneakers that I got a few years back. I happened to be a lucky winner of tickets to experience their fashion show this Saturday!!!! Someone pinch me please, I still can’t believe I won these tickets! I won the tickets at Fashionchick via instagram!
Yesterday I received an email from Shoplog that I they have selected me for their €100 Shoplog collaboration. YEEY! I am waiting for their briefing, so will keep you posted on that front ;)
Let’s continue with my lucky strike shall we? Because I forgot to tell you that I also won the Mango contest via Ilovefashionnews, earlier this week! So, more budget to spend on one of my favorite shops! It’s like I am dreaming and I don’t want to wake up! Super grateful for the winnings, thanks to all the fashion platforms that made it possible. Whaha.. I feel like I have just won an award or something! That is how happy I am now :)

Color on a grey day #bylily

coat: Cielo Chic – FWB05 €133 (email me if you are interested) / bag: Rebecca Minkoff / shoes: Supertrash (old) / sweater: Zara (old)

It is going to be an interesting weekend.. Will definitely keep you posted!!! Follow me on instagram for the latest updates. X

by Lily