Writing you from a cute Italian balcony with a scenic view over the marvellous Como Lake. I have been here before, 2 years ago, and fell in love with this place. Rumour has it that George Clooney owns a place here somewhere around this lake. We are neighbours for a weekend George ;)!
I know June is not over yet, but I think it is a nice timing with the personal Sunday post to give you a recap of another great blogger month of Hashtag by Lily!
Seriously, I am pinching myself quite often. Just to realize how lucky I am to be able to experience all the fun blogger things these days. These are the highlights of June:
- I always say that every first is special, at least memorable. This month I received my very first sponsor gift, from none other than Steve Madden!! Check out my new badass heels, here.
- Last month I went to a website launch from Meuq.nl. This month I went to a store opening from My Brand. Attending these kind of events is good for your own exposure and it is always fun to meet new people and catch up with blogger colleagues.
- Shooting dates with new bloggers Larissa, Iris, Nathalie!
- I have kept myself busy this month with planning some new cool projects. I will announce this as soon as everything is finalized (hopefully this month). A little hint: It has to do with the Meet, Talk & Blog ;)
- I recently joined a blogger platform: Reward style. You might have notice the new widgets that I use for my posts, like ‘shop the look’ under every OOTD post, ‘shop my wardrobe & wish list’, www.liketoknow.it on instagram etc.
- This month I posted my first two articles for my collaborations with Rob Peetoom (Eyebrow & Make up). There will be sequels in the coming months.. Stay tuned ;)
Pretty cool stuff again right?! Outfit-wise, I cannot put a pin on what the looks of June showed. I wore a variety of styles this month, the transition from chilly spring attires to beachy summer looks to evening gowns for a chic occasion. A very diverse month of looks you can say. Even though it is very different, all these 12 looks are still very me, a la Hashtag by Lily. If I can be the judge of this blog, I would say that this month I showed you the best OOTDs series so far! Do you agree with me?