April 2014 is over already! And it was a good one with many highlights for Hashtag by Lily. I am so looking up to those bloggers who can make their living with their blog. Being a blogger is the best job in the world! And I am very happy to slowly be a part of this amazing world. Learning so much every month. Achieving different goals every month. Meeting many interesting people every month. It keeps me motivated, longing for more!
If I look back at this month, there are a few highlights that make me smile from ear to ear.
- My trip to Mexico of course. The most perfect break that I could ask for! Still looking at the pictures every day, feeling kind of ‘home sick’.
- Being recognised on the other side of the globe by a follower was very surreal and very special moment. Yay there actually are people who read my blog ;)
- Visited a press day for the first time to have a sneak peek at the Fall/Winter collection 2014.
- Meeting new bloggers: Lauren, Terry and Danie
- Starting to get some collaboration inquiries, which makes blogging even more interesting :)
As I am saying goodbye to April, I am making a lot of plans for May already. May will be even more exciting, because I am hosting a bloggers event ‘Meet, Talk & Blog’ on the 18th! Behind the scenes I am dealing with a lot of things already, such as the location, sponsors, possible goodie bags, guest lists, the team etc.
First, an OOTD recap of April! You can see a clear distinction of outfits that are taken in Mexico and in The Netherlands. I strongly prefer the outfits of Mexico ;) What about you? Any favorites?