Epilating with Braun Silk Epil
Hello mates, greetings from Australia, where I wrote this post! Being in the oldest continent of the world has been on my bucketlist for years and now I am finally here! First stop is Melbourne. We booked this apartment with this amazing view over Melbourne city from our rooftop terrace with an infinity pool!
An excellent moment to try out the Braun Silk-épil 5, before my jump in the pool. I have used another version of Braun Silk-épil before, so I know what to expect when it comes to the “pain”, which is close to no pain at this point. It feels like when you pluck your eyebrow for the first time. At first it might be a bit unpleasant, but soon you won’t really notice it anymore.
I do have to say that I mainly use it for my legs, arms and stomach hair. As for the other areas, I still have to try, but the more sensitive part of the skin, the more you will feel it obviously.
Now the big difference with my older Braun Silk-épil (it’s so old, I don’t even remember the version anymore), is that you can also use this one on a wet skin AND it's wireless, so you can bring it anywhere you like.
The result is very smooth. The hair grows back thinner and less. So the longer you use the Braun Silk-épil the better the results will be.
Ready for my dive now! *plunge..
Braun Silk-épil 5 Wet & Dry
The new Braun Silk-épil 5 guarantees extra soft wet & dry epilation for smooth skin up to 4 weeks. Using the new SensoSmart technology that provides extra guidance, this epilator removes hair in one soft movement.
- A red light warns you if you use too much pressure and helps you find your perfect grip.
- If wet or dry, you can use the Braun Silk-épil 5 in the shower or after, but hot water always helps you to relax even more.
- It removes hair that is 4 times shorter than you can remove with wax.
- You can charge it in just one hour and use it for around 3o minutes.
- The Braun Silk-épil 5 comes in three colors: blue, purple and pink.
- In the Starter Set included is also an etui, and four different applicators.
Get yours here: www.braun.nl